Almost all the houses in this village are old. In front of the church, we can find two houses dating from the 16th century; which one has a turret and we can see also a farm. This is a listed building. The church was rebuilt in 1737, restored in 1845 and possesses significant furniture. Its nice “Comtois” style steeple can be seen from the ancient cemetery dominating the village. Indeed, above it, there is a small dome light, covered with varnished tiles designing a traditional pattern. Outside Aillevans, towards Oricourt, we find the dolmen dating from the Neolithic stage. The graves furnished very interesting material kept in the museum of Besançon. The dolmen is situated at the forest edge, and sheltered by a wood construction.